utilitas GmbH is one of Germany’s leading IT service providers and software companies for Microsoft Cloud technologies. Customers come to us for the best expertise – from Office 365 consulting and cloud software to Managed Services.
Our mission: Our tools and resources help companies cut their operating costs while boosting employee productivity.
Click here to watch our latest reference video: http://bit.ly/2qr4wwr
We would like to fill the following position on our team in Aachen:
(Junior/Senior) Consultant Office 365 (m/w)
Do you already have experience in working on your own Office 365 projects? In this case, you are a potential candidate for a Senior Consultant position.
You don’t have any Office 365 experience? No worries. We can get you up to speed quickly in your role as Junior Consultant.
- Gain and expand your technological expertise in Office 365, Azure and Enterprise Mobility Suite (Microsoft 365)
- Work on exciting projects
- Produce independent customer support
- Utilize utilitas Managed Services
- Create documentation
- Conduct workshops and training sessions at the customer
- Solution design for Microsoft Cloud technologies
- Create architecture concept for hybrid environments
- Set up large hybrid environments
- Migrate local servers to the cloud
What we offer
- You have the opportunity to start working with Microsoft 365 (Windows 10, Office 365 + Enterprise Mobility und Security) at our company
- You can develop and grow quickly, both professionally and personally
- We pay an attractive salary
- Other additional benefits (smartphone, notebook, company vehicle if applicable, birthday cake, anniversary gift, barbecues)
- Opportunity to contribute your own ideas
- You’ll work for one of NRW’s best employers (winner of multiple “Great Place to Work” awards)
- You’ll work for an established, growing owner-operated company
- Freedom to choose where you work
- You will work on a friendly team
- We will actively promote your personal development
- You have the opportunity to take on responsibility early on
- You will work on interesting projects for prominent customers
- Some Office 365 experience is ideal
- Some experience in the administration and configuration of client server systems
- Some experience in working with Exchange migrations, client rollouts or UC projects
- Interested in working with new technologies and cloud solutions
- You want to make things happen
- You can communicate well with clients
- You are highly motivated and willing to travel (max. 50%, average 20%)
- Good English skills are ideal
- Please only send digital applications to email@example.com or apply online here.
- If possible, please combine your documentation into one PDF file.
- Your application should include: A brief cover letter explaining your motivations for your application and your expected salary, a resume as well as the last/most important training certificate/college diploma and references from your past two jobs.
After we receive your application, we will organize an initial phone conversation to clarify the most important key points. This will be followed by a detailed interview and a day to visit and become familiar with the company – so both sides know what to expect.