We want to strengthen our Office 365 consulting and implementation team at our Aachen office. We are currently hiring for the following position:
Office 365 Junior Consultant (m/f).
- Gain technological expertise in Office 365, Azure and Enterprise Mobility Suite
- Opportunity to work on exciting projects
- Provide independent customer support
- Utilize utilitas Managed Services
- Create documentation
- Conduct workshops and training sessions at the customer
What we offer
- We will explore your personal development goals in monthly meetings and provide a framework for you to achieve them.
- We will provide a technology mentor to support you in your work.
- You’ll work in a family-owned company as well as in a growth industry for cloud products and apps.
- A great deal of freedom in choosing your working hours and location
- We will support and challenge you individually.
- We pay a performance-focused salary.
- You will work on a friendly team.
- You have the opportunity to take on responsibility early on.
- Completed professional training as an IT specialist in system integration or comparable qualification
- Some experience with the administration and configuration of client server systems
- You want to make things happen.
- You have good communication skills.
- You are very motivated and willing to travel over extended periods of time.
- Basic English skills
- Please only send digital applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online here
- If possible, please combine your documentation into one PDF file.
- Your application should include: A brief cover letter explaining your motivations for your application and your expected salary, a resume as well as the last/most important training certificate/college diploma and references from your past two jobs.
After we receive your application, we will organize an initial phone conversation to clarify the most important key points. This will be followed by a detailed interview and a day to visit and become familiar with the company – so both sides know what to expect.