We want to support our team in implementing large-scale, sophisticated Office 365 projects at our Aachen office. It is also possible to work remotely. We are currently hiring for the following position:
Senior Office 365 Consultant, especially Messaging (m/f)
- Analyze large Exchange Server environments to prepare migration to Exchange Online
- Design architecture for Exchange Hybrid environment
- Configure major Exchange Hybrid environments
- Transfer local Exchange Servers to Exchange Online
- Assist in the further development of Junior Consultants at utilitas in the areas of Exchange and Exchange Online
What we offer
- You have the opportunity to boost your career in Exchange Online and Office 365.
- You can develop and grow quickly.
- You’ll receive attractive pay.
- You’ll work on a friendly team.
- You’ll receive individual support.
- You can assume responsibility early on.
- At least three years of experience in working with local Exchange Servers
- Experience from implementing at least three Exchange migrations with over 500 mailboxes each
- Initial experience with Exchange Online and Office 365 ideal
- You want to make things happen.
- You can communicate well with customers.
- You are highly motivated and willing to travel for extended periods of time.
- Good English skills ideal
- Please only send digital applications to email@example.com or apply online here
- If possible, please combine your documentation into one PDF file.
- Your application should include: A brief cover letter explaining your motivations for your application and your expected salary, a resume as well as the last/most important training certificate/college diploma and references from your past two jobs.
After we receive your application, we will organize an initial phone conversation to clarify the most important key points. This will be followed by a detailed interview and a day to visit and become familiar with the company – so both sides know what to expect.